Quote:

What do you have now, drums, or the sbp KH disks ?

I just recently converted my car from sbp disks to bbp.

I kept my Kelsey Hayes disk setup (spindles, calipers, pads,) but used a 67 Mustang unicast hub/rotor which is of course 4.5" bolt pattern.
There is some machining of the hub and rotor that has to be done. The machine work cost me $200 but it worked out great. There is a thread over at forabodiesonly . com in the brake section. Lots of good info there about this swap complete with pics. But read carefully cause some if the info can be a little confusing and there is some contradicting info.
The mustang hub and the sbp mopar disk hub use exactly the same bearings, but spacing between the two bearings is different and the seal is different. The hub has to be cut where the rear bearing race fits, so that the bearing sits deeper into the hub. THis lets the hub slider farther up onto the mopar spindle, this will get the disk to be centered in the caliper. The disk diameter will also need to be cut down a little. The mustang disk is 11.25" or so and it needs to be 11" or slightly less to fit inside the mopar caliper.

I have heard that Moser no longer does the "redrilling" thing with sbp rotors, they got rid of the machine they used to use for this.

I got a mustang rotor and mocked it up , someday I may go this route.

I also have a set of hubs and rotors that were drilled for the larger bolt pattern I bought from a board member, he did it himself and it does have some runout so he says, I haven't run it yet but I will probably just switch them over to the smallbolt pattern .