06/20/11 10:12 AM
06/20/11 10:12 AM
Pittsburgh, PA
S
SmokeyBurnout 67 Offline OP
SmokeyBurnout 67  Offline OP
S

Pittsburgh, PA
Well, unfortunately it's over and it's Monday already, but I sit here now and will again remember, yet another fantastic weekend!

I wanted to send out a THANK YOU to Bob George and Associates for once again, another great event! Thank you for doing what you guys do to make it happen! The Generations Race was great and the competition throughout the event was fierce. I can't wait until next year already!
Happy Father's day to all the Dad's out there!
Thanks again and looking forward to seeing everyone at US 131 next!

KJ

Re: 7th Annual Curt George Memorial Race @ PRP- thank you! [Re: SmokeyBurnout 67] #1016775
06/20/11 10:49 AM
06/20/11 10:49 AM
Eighty Four, PA
B G Racing Offline
master
B G Racing  Offline
master

Eighty Four, PA
Quote:

Well, unfortunately it's over and it's Monday already, but I sit here now and will again remember, yet another fantastic weekend!

I wanted to send out a THANK YOU to Bob George and Associates for once again, another great event! Thank you for doing what you guys do to make it happen! The Generations Race was great and the competition throughout the event was fierce. I can't wait until next year already!

KJ

Thanks Kara,and thanks everyone for helping make it a great weekend.The "Generation Race"was a great idea and will always be part of the Curt Memorial Race.

Re: 7th Annual Curt George Memorial Race @ PRP- thank you! [Re: SmokeyBurnout 67] #1016776
06/20/11 11:02 AM
06/20/11 11:02 AM
Ohio
Bratt Racing Offline
enthusiast
Bratt Racing  Offline
enthusiast

Ohio
Quote:

KJ

I second KJ. It was an awesome weekend as always. We had issues with both cars but will back and runing for Martin MI. Proud of the girls working as a team this weekend. Thanks again to the Bob George Family for putting on such an awesome event. We are back in Ohio and ready to get to work on the cars. Melissa blew a head gasket on an awesome pass and Chas blew a rod bearing on saturday driving to the lanes for second round. It will take no time at all for the cars to get back and running. ron & debi