So I am in the process of replacing some the front end suspension on my 68 Charger. I use the car strictly for driving around town and on occasional a pass at the 1/4 mile. I just replaced the upper control arm bushing, the upper and lower ball joints, the idler arm, the sway bar stabilizers and bushings. The part numbers i used are k408, k6629, k781, k783, k772.
After I replaced all of the parts and took the car to the shop to have it aligned the front tires have been squealing like crazy. I took it back in today and had them redo the alignment but the tires are steal squealing. They don't seem to squeal as much but its still noticeable. The shop thinks there is a problem with the toe adjustment. They currently have the toe set at zero. They have been able to adjust the camber properly but they haven't been able to adjust the caster to normal specs. Currently the pass side has -5.6 degrees caster and the driver side has -0.2 degrees. The camber is set at 0.1 degrees on both tires.
While I was under the car looking around I noticed the driver side torsion bar nut isn't even with the pass side torsion bar nut. It looks as though the nut was tightened a lot more on the pass side. On the drivers side the washer behind the nut is loose. I can freely move it around. The height of the car on the driver side is about an inch more than the pass side. If I understand the factory manual correctly if I tighten that nut on the driver side torsion bar it will raise that side of the car even more.

So my questions are:
What would cause the tires to squeal while driving?
Does it sound like the torsion bar is adjusted correctly?