If this turns out to be a "GTX TRIM DELETE" car then I won't know whether to be shocked, excited or what...........because my A12 Road Runner has GTX trim and photos going back to the very early '70's with the GTX trim on it (March '71 photos) and I went and measured the exact size and location of each one of the holes on the GTX and compared them to the A12 Road Runner and they are in the exact same place, which kind of may mean that no dealer or owner could have been that precise to get all of the trim holes in the same production location and the RR holes do not have holes that appear to be done by a drill bit with the inside flare on the hole edge.....you may have a "GTX trim delete" and I may have "GTX trim add" car. My A12 car of course is a Lynch Road car like your GTX and we're about 1000 cars apart. Your car is a 4/23 SPD and of course the second build date for the A12's was 4/26

Back to your GTX......some day you should take it back to 97 Ralley Green that's as rare as a Y4 Spanish Gold A12 Road Runner.....WITH GTX trim IMO another co-inky-dink (rare colors too)

MikeR