Its your car and you have to go with what you like. You are the only opinion that matters on your car. That said this is my buddies Demon that he bought like this. And you know what ?? He wants to put a cowl hood on it because he likes cowl hoods on his Mopar or any car. As for me I told him not to as I am not a big fan of them on Mopars but .......hey thats just me. I love the older factory looking scoops and I tried to talk him out of putting the cowl on it but he plans to later and I am happy for him if thats what he wants. I have to admit the factory snorkal looks pretty good on the Demon but as Mr P body says does it really pull enough air ? I really dont think my Maxie scoop on my 63 dont pulls much air at all because of how short and where it is at. But I would rather run a flat hood then put a cowl on my 63 and thats because I think it would not look good on my 63 and as I said ..........hey thats just me. Everyone has their own opinion so I am only suggesting what I think looks nice on the Demon but I dont want to make anyone angry about it because we dont all always have the same opinion and thats ok. Myself I would use the snorkal or the stock height six pack and I would put small holes in the back like Thumperdart did on his 6pk to let some air out and help fight hood lift at high speeds. Whatever you use just make sure You like it. Ron