Hello race fans,

The Hemi raffle tickets came in today! I have mailed today tickets for those of you who ordered them directly through our website's paypal. I am leaving in the morning for the Mopar Nationals and will be, of course, selling the tickets there too. If you do not have a computer you can mail your check payable to Ronnie Sox Foundation, 1673 Independence Ct., Richmond, VA 23238. Please enclose a self addressed stamped envelope for the return of your ticket.

I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to everyone for their generous support of the Ronnie Sox Foundation and, in particular, this endeavor. I was overwhelmed with emotion along with being truly honored when Randy Bolig and Chuck West approached me about the engine idea. I was even more honored by Russ Flagle's grascious offer to build the Hemi. I know that being Ronnie's wife I am very biased, but what an absolute testament this is to how very much Ronnie continues to be loved not only by me, but the entire race world.

I have no doubt that Ronnie is smiling that great big beautiful smile of his upon all of us for helping the children at St. Jude along with trying the spread the word about the importance of Awareness & Early Detection for Prostate Cancer in his memory. Ronnie devoted his life to racing and his fans. It is pleasing to my eyes and ears seeing first hand how very much Ronnie's fans continue to give back to his memory and legacy.

Again, thank you very much for your support.

All the best,

Diane Sox