Quote:

Blue is the turn signal switch IIRC. What end do you need? Column end or dash harness end? If you need the column end you can buy a new ignition switch and replace the whole piece. I believe the connector is available separate but I can`t remember where I have seen them.

Better to have a new ignition switch, especially if in the past some overheat/semi-melting action took place. If so, it's a matter of time before the switch itself takes a dump. If it's the dash side of the harness connector, a couple of options:

1) the right (and most expensive) way; get a new harness.

2) semi-econo way: used harness from JY off 73 (or 71-74 B-Body) - as usual, YMMV as far as interchangeability.

3) econo way: get harness connector cut off from JY vehicle and splice, solder, heat-shrink tubing wrap each wire on JY connector to existing harness in car.

4) Super-econo way: trim off smaller half of plastic on existing broken connector, heat shrink tubing on wires with terminals that are "uncontained" up to just short of where they are buried in column connector, and figure out some means of holding them in the connector when connected.