just to clear up a couple of points. i'm not interested in before and after dyno numbers. everyone knows what's available out there for crate motors and how they perform in real world conditions. i'm not doing this to pick apart somebody elses product. there's some "okay" stuff out there and then there's some real "junk".
this whole thing will be based on how WE build OUR crate motors. at the end of the article, you can compare what we do to what other places do and decide for yoursleves if the added blueprinting is worth the effort and extra expense, or not. i know in the end the question of "how much do they cost" will come up. those type of questions will not be answered on this site if we post the info here. that'll take a phone call on your part. we aren't building "low budget" crates. what were doing is giving away detailed info on how, what and why we do what we do. the proof will come from the dyno with detailed information, which will be the same dyno we've used for years. on that note, all i can tell you is every combo we've tested on it outperformed what the calculators said they should run at the track. that's good enough for me.

machine shop owner and engine builder