Quote:

Hi Shanker what particular 70 Coronet you working on.I was thinking that dark blue bullet connector was for the key on activated power to the AC or Carb solenoid .Hows the heavilly optioned RT doing these days
The Vacuum retard connector I believe was flat similar to the alt field type connector.Ac or Idle solenoid seems more likely to the one you pictured
http://www.mymopar.com/66to71_wiring.htm

I'm working on the green one. I just finished a top-end rebuild and I'm getting it to the point where everything works (even the A/C) and I could drive it everywhere while I work on the Orange R/T..

My long term plan is to resto the Orange R/T, then sell it to help fund the resto of the green one.

Back to the wiring harness. This Blue wire with the bullet plug is not present on my OEM harness that is not butchered or anything of the sorts.

I've also got the 1970 Charger/Coronet Service manual sitting on the fender of that truck and it does not list that wire either. I'm going to call M&H today.

The Federal Government has not yet learned that you cannot legislate morality 1970 Coronet R/T FF4/FF8/V85/V1G 440/Auto/3.23 1970 Coronet R/T FK5/FK5/V8W/V1W 440/Auto/3.55 1970 Super Bee TX9/TX9/V8W/N96 383/Auto/3.91 1975 Duster 360 VS29L5 Daily Driver