Quote:

Quote:

I made the mistake of trying to use a set of the original Pro Part headers on my 1969 383 Dart GTS 4 speed car they where not designed to be used on low decks in A bodys High deck motors only I'm not sure about the new ones Mazolini is selling now

I thought you could use the proparts on a low deck with -1 heads like prosport does ... I have the new 2 1/8th in  proparts with RB and -1 heads I needed a couple tubes fabbed for clearance but looks nice now cause of the ceramic coating 

My 383 has the stock "346" iron 1971 heads on it, the 440-1 heads would probally be a lot better fit, if the exhaust ports on the headers are big enough to match the heads I bought a set of the Hedman race headers for the Indy race heads for my Duster and the exhaust ports on those headers aren't bigger than the ones on the used CNC ported 440-1 heads I bought I ended up enlarging the opening in the exhaust flanges so there won't be much, if any, reversion on them. I'm probally going to have to end up with a custom built set of headers with either a 2 1/8 or 2 1/4 pipes for that motor

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)