Well, I did some more tests. The fuel pressure is at 55 psi with engine off (using fuel pump test function on diagnostic scanner), and great spark. I put the engine at TDC and the rotor was pointing at #1 tower on cap, and the small hole on cam gear was straight up. I forgot that the larger holes should line up with the cam bearing cap, I'll recheck that tomarrow. Is the little hole supposed to be straight up? (Been a while since I messed with a 2.2 timing belt). I ran a test to check injectors, they were all clicking. All relays and solenoids seem to be functioning correctly. I noticed when cranking it tonight that if I wood it while cranking it will pop and kinda stumble then it will quit poping, and if I lift the gas while still cranking it will start to pop and stumble again then will quit popping again. If I rapidly pump the gas while cranking it will start and kinda barly run for a second or two then die. I have an 85 LeBaron GTS 2.2 turbo 5spd parts car that was runnung and should have a good logic module to try, but it is buried under a large snowdrift I'm begining to think the logic module may be the cause? Sorry for the long post