i have seen a swedish supliers 3" 90degre bends bent on a 3" radius,crazy tight and 2 3/4" radius in 2½" tubing

hate to link a company that makes stuff that competes with what im doing everyday but well i cant compete with this anyway
http://www.ferrita.com/butik_kopia.php then click rörböj and some diferent pipes will show up..

if it can be made here i bet there is an american suplier that can make the same! i have seen one of those 3"bends and it was absolutely perfect in shape,cant realy say that about the stamped bends i have seen most of them are pretty deformed and hard to reshape to make them fit nice against a round piece of tubing,however im kind of picky about that stuff.

this is oddball that this company makes those bends since my experience is the same as Pbodys that tubesizex1.5=minimum radius its usualy the limit for what most tubing will be able to handle, just so much tension on the outside radius making it want to collapse or the inside radius to wrinkle since the material just wont compress more