Quote:

Quote:

Let me try to build your understanding,I already have the original fender tag,and can read it,but it is rusty,and I'd like to have a new one made, I like to find out who does a dead on repop, if I'm going to spend the money, come on I'm not asking you how to land the space shuttle ps I'm thinking of having it chromed to match the rest of my car

Now here is something that can easily be read, and spells out exactly what he wants , who woulda thunk ????

To answer the question ... NO ONE , a repop , some like to call them FAKE , can be spotted a mile away , especially if it's chromed , they aren't very expensive unless you are having someone like GG have it made for you and even then it can be told that it's not an original factory made piece.

No , I gave you the answer to your question , no one makes an undetectable repop , if there is none of our resident cheerleaders for fraud and deceit has come forward with the information, if someone knew I'm sure you would have received a PM with the source .

Good luck .