Quote:

Quote:

I had 15x10's made for the back of my Coronet with 275/60/15's on the back ... looked awesome done.

Ya See, I disagree. I had the same setup 20 years ago on my 70 Challenger, Air shocks blew out and tore up my perfectly sculptered Bondo'd rear quarter wheel lips. White smoke everywhere, you'd think I ran over Scarface himself. It looks Butt ugly and Stands Out Too Far. If it makes you feel better, refer to my original post and dilema and you'll see clearly I want them tucked in a little more.

If I wanted the "Rear Wheels hanging out past the wheel well look" i'd drive a quarter mile up the road where I saw a perfectly good Racoon tail attached to what used to be the rest of it's flatenned bloodied body, Lop it off and hang it from my antenna to go with the Fuzzy Dice hanging from my rear view mirror and rainbow "peace" stickers on all the windows.

The 80's are over and the 70's, well...

I'm glad you had the chance to post your R/T. You do have a terrific looking R/T there, Love the red interior. Would look better with the rear wheels tucked in.

I think you need to have your glasses checked , those wheels are NOT hanging outside the quarters and the rear is not jacked up. The Dodge B body has some big wheelwells and you can tuck a big tire inside, he was just showing you and option you could consider considering you are going to have the wheels MADE the way you want them because you aren't going to find them in the junkyard .