Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

What is a Eagle intake

basically the car 09 intake manifold. similar to a 6.1 intake but not aluminum and not as pricey.

guessn around 230$ price range. drag pack intake = 1k$ list

Can this intake be used on an 03-08 production car or truck. I am not talking about physically bolting on, I think I read that the intake was a variable design. Something to do with runner length? Is it compatible with the 03-08 computer.Matt

The production SRV intakes are not compatible with earlier 5.7L or even 6.1L engines.

I have 09 heads bolting on to an 04 short block. I plan on using an 09 eagle intake with aftermarket EFI to run the system.

If you look at lxforums.com they have good info on the 09 eagle intake swap on to older engines. Adapters are avaiable for this swap it appears.

I think the gain comes from the combination of cam, heads, intake package. Not just one of the three.

On an 09 LC (challenger intake) i see no tuning valve listed in description and operation on dealerconnect. If needed I will take the intake off to find out.

justin

Interested in having you car wired? Drag car, street car, EFI swap? PM for details