Quote:

Have had a few Rallye's in the past,SE's as well. I know the SE's had the bigblocks with 2bbl's standard,but not Rallye's,I would think anyway.How may R/T's in 71 and before had 2bbl motors!? Rallye replaced the R/T in'72. Would be funny seeing a 72 Rallye with a Power Bulge hood that said "400 MAGNUM",and then pop the hood and see a 2bbl motor sitting there.Maybe a dealer or factory mistake!? Does this thing have bright exhaust tips? I know the Rallye's and 4bbl SE cars had them. On the SE's,it had to have a 4bbl to get the tips. Is it the #'s motor in it? Anything on the buildsheet? And that list only shows the numbers of how many Rallyes were built,not what came in them. The rest are just engine choices and how many for that model year h.top,etc.

YEP! I can second that they exist. I know of one very well that my buddy bought and we towed back from Kansas City. Original 400 2 Bbl GY8 gold car. It is all pulled apart now on a rotisserie in his garage.

In fact we found a second B5 blue one just this year in iowa that we pulled apart for parts. The body was gone and all of the good parts war pretty much picked off of.

'73 GK6 Challenger Rallye - 340 4-Speed