Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Another thing is the Arrington heads are not all the same. The set I sold to Ryan are completely different than the set a buddy of mine has where Dave Weber built the motor and Vignona owned it. The motor was nick named the mule. Made a lot of power over my Arrington headed motor.

There were quite a few revisions of those heads.... your set were later ones with a heavily angled spark plug, & a small double quench pad chamber. Rick's set were std plug angle W5 heart shape chamber etc.

What exactly is an Arrington head? Was it a Zeus casting?

No, Zeus is (was) a foundry that cast some aluminum parts for Chrysler (heads, blocks, intakes) years ago. They are out of business....

Arringtons were cast by Diamond in Michigan, late 80's into mid 90's. They were designed/made for Joey Arrington. 15 degree head, very similar in size/shape to a W7. Intake port is roughly 1.3" to 1.5" off the deck of block. They have alot of water leaking issues, too much water jacket in the intake short turn area.... Castings were never great either aluminum quality wise. I could have shown you some when you were @ shop last week if you had inquired, I have several sets here.

Ritter's stuff was angle milled to 13 degree, most were ported by Jim Bell in TX. Most were 2.15"/1.625" valve heads, 11/32 guides, flow in the 350 range on intake & 250 exhaust.