I am always skeptical of EFI system that claim to tune themselves without the need for you to tune it with a laptop. I sure do hope their system at least gives you the ability to tune manually with a laptop in case the system is unable to properly tune itself in a given instance. It could be a good system, and sure does have a nice looking throttle body/fake carb there. Also, the system is still going to be a TBI injection system. You still have to deal with the deficiencies of a carb intake. IE fuel/air distribution, still need good vacuum for a very streetable setup, etc. With say port EFI, you can throw all those old carb rules out the door like engine vacuum, intake design, etc. But with a system like this, those same rules would still apply. I'm sure their system would still be a little better than a carb, but IMO you'd probably be just as well off if you bought a nice holley carb and a wideband o2 and spent some time tuning the carb on the primaries, secondaries and tweaking the choke. But I have no actual experience with their kit, but it just seems to me like they're just trying to sell you efi with the idea that it is strictly a bolt-on and go like a carb.