I will play a little catch up here, Nahhhh.... the Chevy guys are not that smart, they live by the hot rod mag gods If its in print its gota be right, It was a Comp cam guy with the 4* thing but it was not @ .050, They just thought it was cause they just don't get it, I was thinking of splitting some hairs but I don't write for hot rod... so anything I say cant be right, plus I own a Mopar so what would I know anyway, funny thing is my 414 runs right with their 632s or I would not fit in the club to debate with these knuckle heads in the first place...Man that was long... I was thinking of throwing in the towel cause after reading some of the posts I can see that The comp cam guy is correct to a point even though I have solid ground to stand on, after reviewing some of the exact changes in lift points to duration I thought it was valid enough to give the 4* cause it could get close to .050 just need a little more rocker ratio or mess with the lash.... Plus if I don't loose every now and then they wont let me play then you guys will be stuck with me