Thanks for all the kind words it has been a project of mine for the past 4 years .
No i have not had it on dodge charger.com
I don't know how to post a picture i have tried many times a year or so ago and my file pictures are to big i guess so i gave up not that good with computers .
The car was built by my own two hands paint body and mechanical done in the home garage , its not a jackson car just a nice weakend street /strip car. Oh yea i just wanted to burn pump gas for easy sake .so that is why i went light on compression .
But the cranking compression of the engine is 200-205 psi and remember it has .o40 quench with zero deck (very crisp response )!

It has many good mods to it , where to begin
Well it was an original 318 car with auto on the column .
I always wanted 440 car so i built one .
I always believed a hot rod has to be stick shift
so i converted it to a 1970 hemi 4sp pistol grip with the best looking mopar setup on to ever come from a auto manufacture 70 pistol grip console shifter !18 spline trans
Dual friction clutch , Chrome molly drive shaft ,
Billet steel yoke ,4:10 with Detroit locker and moser axles with rear wildwood setup on the rear brakes .
The front brakes are the viper gen 1 kit from AR.
The front end has been stiffened ,by welding and gusseting up the k member ,.
Firm feel 2 power steering box with firm feel tubular upper control arms &boxed lowers , with firm feel sway bar.
I run a steel left side motor mount to hold it down with a 5/8 bolt.
The car has 17 inch wheels front and rear
front tires are 215/60R17 and rears are 345/45r17 M/H drag radials .
Full 3inch TTI exhaust with x pipe and 50 series delta flow flow masters only because i like flow master sound ! Thats about it she is really fast on the street and handles real well !
I plan on getting to the track this spring to see what she will do but not that worried i think i can get her into the 11s if i drive good .
I will try to post more pics if i can figur out how to resize them . Cj.

6362134-cjs69mope1.jpg (67 downloads)

1969 Dodge Charger 1969 Dodge Superbee