Quote:

I would like to see something that translates the markings. On the cars I have done, that is always the first question I get. "What does _____ mean?" Some I know, but most of them I don't.

I agree, for this purpose such a database would be helpful. At this point no such website exists as far as I know, although there are several sites with some select info to review such as the ICCA site. There is also the problem that there is more bad information out there than good, many people have "guessed" and spread the word that "this meant that" etc. and in many cases were completely wrong.

We still have a long way to go in Mopar Land before all of the various markings are completely deciphered.

*I have been archiving photos and information on original markings for a number of years now and will continue to do so. Should anyone like to submit examples of what they find please feel free. The more that is known about the car they were taken from the better, photo's of the VIN#, Fender tag, Broadcast Sheet, etc. are always helpful and will provide more clues in determining what the markings mean. I will be adding a section to my website where the results can be viewed by all (Of course VIN and other private info will be kept private if so desired by the submittor). I have purchased several domain names which will make it easier to remember which will take you directly to the link on my home website www.harmsauto.com.

If you wish to sumbit photos and info for the archive please e-mail them to: Scott@harmsauto.com.