Quote:

I'll ask the stupid question ... I know I shouldn't ask a question of a question but .... Is the car going to know that the jack is not dated correctly ? Nevermind you got the wrong hook .

Who is this upstanding seller so we know who to AVOID ???

I have a few T jacks I guess I should be looking at the dates .

What is the length of the jack mast for a 70 E body ?

John, I agree with u 100%. The 'Cuda and most people wouldnt know or care about the date code. But what matter to me is the principal of the thing, and the misrepresentation of the item, and the sellers unwillingness to take it back. That, and the fact its just not the right jack for my application. I could care less if the date code isnt in the proper time frame for my cars SPD build, but I should have a jack with a 1969 or 1970 date code. Its that simple. Not 1968.
Also the mech from afar( as it did in the pix) looks correct, but upon closer inspection is not.
This car will never be an OEM or rotesserie car, but some aspects of it, I'd like to have at least visually correct, and the trunk was one of them.

The seller was 70Dodge

The rubberer bumper hook #101 Im ok with, as I can always trade for the correct one, and its at least worth something.

And Im not quite sure on the mast length. For some reason, the number 38.5 inches keeps popping into my head. Maybe someone will chime in.
Somebody out there has to know what this thing is...lol?

Thanks!

Last edited by ricomondo; 12/16/10 01:12 AM.

GY3 71 Demon 340