Quote:

Ryan, Is that Moroso pump just painted black instead of blue?

And secondly is the Moroso your water pump of choice? Over Meziere and CSR? Specifically on a street strip car with just an alternator, no PS or vacuum pump. I'm in the market for one. Non Siamese R block with Indy heads if it matters.

No, the older 1st generation ones were Blue, the last 4 or 5 I've bought in last year were all black.

The moroso is the shortest of all of them by far, alot fo customers complain about the CSR & Mezziere hitting their radiator/fan & like the shortness of teh moroso. Also the moros makes usuing accessory brackets off of the front bolt holes alot easier as well as has better belt clearance. The "leg style" CSR/Mezziere like to interfere with stock location alternators.

Personally my favorite of all of them is the Mezziere... But I use alot of the morosos & some CSRs. The Mezziere is most $ so usually they get nixed in favor of a cheaper pump by customer. The CSR comes with the timing cover block off plate the Mezziere does not... & obviously the moroso has it built in to the design.

I'll just say my personal W9 motor has Mezziere on it & I'm doing a new W8 motor for good friend of mine here in State College, who I'm treating his motor like it was my own & it is getting a Mezziere. So.... you can read into that what you want. The Moroso just makes mounting accessories easier & it is cheapest of the 3.

6358245-100_2230.jpg (55 downloads)