go to the A12 site, the green A12, now on ebay,, had to have a full repaint, due to the soda , not being properly removed,

"very exprienced with car bodies and willing to guarantee against warpage"

Experience is the KEY!!! with parts that are 40-80 years old, anything can happen,,

i blasted a fender, and it had a 1/4 inch of MUD, and 60-80 plug/pull holes in it,, SURPRISE!! ,,
truck cabs are the best(look good, till you dust he top, and see bondo, and surprise, its FULL, and dented in, where it was jumped on, caved in, then bondo over,10-25 years earlier.., i document all my jobs, and make the owner of the shop come out, if its a big deal, like BONDO roof, AND PHOTOGRAPH everything!!! one customer said, it was a no paint truck, low miles, you could clearly see re-paint on it,,

let me dig up some photos... i got some good ones,,
i think i can buy NON silca sand, bulk. locally,, have you tried that,, are you using soda, with a dryer? or just shooting it through? i like to try soda..

I wont touch muscle car hoods, deck lids, i'll do the lips. I turn down the pressure. plus the shop bids that time out stripping them. i'm A OK with that!!

yea, the Ingersoll 250 compressor trailer is the way to go,( i think i paid 5-$6500 for it, 300 hours on meter, JD diseal) i have an 80 gal shop compressor, it could never keep up!! LOL,,

what are you charging ? by the hour? by the job? or piece, i do all. Yes 1000-1500 for a whole car, is reasonable. its a real sucky job!!! and not a good way to spend a saturday, in the summer.