well we are back and had a blast. I have to give it to them them the whole program was well run. except for getting in the gate the first day. come to find out they had computer problems scanning the online tickets. other than that it was great. was colder than a well diggers but and they worked thier butts off on the track. I think it was as good as conditions would let it be. I would do it again in a heart beat. I hope the show makes it and expands. it will be on today at 10:30 est.

first day we got as many tnt passes as we could stand and their were over 300 cars. and it took just about everyone to get my car dialed in. finally got it to 11.05 for the 11.0 index. my car did not like the part throttle, it ran good through the gears but struggled the second half of the track. I think the adjusting bolt was deflecting or something not making it consistent. I'll have to work on a new method next time. we won the first round and went out second round. couldn't run the number. Woody made his first passes with his new combo and he was smoking but had some kind of failure first round. I'll let him tell his story. hopefully it's nothing major we all hung out and had a great time they even fed us some bar-b-q friday night. that was great and about time they gave a little back. I think if they want to make this program last they need to make it as easy on the sportsman racer as they can. so I give it a big