Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

We ran IHRA Super Stock, SS/PDA-1 (Stock Production) at an IHRA Divisional in 2003. Index changed a lot and I was no longer competive. I have been working on a R3/W9 engine for a very long time (sad story) but really think I may be out in 2011. Stock Production IHRA and SS/BS NHRA.

The car is a 1969 Barracuda, this is a a shot at the IHRA race mentioned.

Bill Lamb
IHRA

Don't want to highjack J.C

But I'd like to hear more about the combo, car & the IHRA class
Another pic ot two won't hurt either

I'd like to hear about this too,this sounds like a great way to run my car.

IHRA has a class that runs in Super Stock eliminator called Stock Production. As mentioned before its pretty much the old AHRA Formula Stock. Biggest difference is that IHRA has two flavors for four barrel and two barrel cars. AHRA had a multiple carbs “formula” as well. Hood scoops are allowed.

A “corporate” relationship has to be retained for the engine and transmission. Heads are to be “factory produced” and approved by IHRA. Other than stock (with some overbore) and stoke the rest of the engine modifications are pretty much wide open.

For example what we ran at the Shreveport divisional race was a 340 with W2 heads and a 904 transmission. The engine I am building is a R3 block with W9 heads. We run Cal-Tracks although four-links are legal.

The IHRA rule book is online at the bottom of this page which also has tech contacts for your questions.

http://www.ihra.com/competition/index.php

I have attached another shot of our car at the “Old Time Drags” recently in Tulsa, there are also several shots of the car in Cudajons posts from the Mopar race in Tulsa recently.

Good Luck!

Bill