All started when trans govenor changed so it shifts at 5800 instead of 4800.

fuel system has been changed to the following in an attempt to fix the issue,
holley blue pump with 3/8" sending unit,3/8" vent tube. 3/8" fuel line, to a mighty demon 825 mechanical sec. with .130 needle an seats, jet extension on the rear. I have 9lbs at idle and at full throttle never goes below 6lbs, gauge NOT liquid filled and right before the carb. The pump flows 3/4 of a gallon in 30 seconds at 9lbs of pressure right before the carb. I would be happier with a gallon in 30 seconds,but I don't want to buy a different pump if it's not the issue. I have about .02 of a volt drop from battery to pump. Jets stock are 76p/84s and have a a/f meter that shows lean over 5000 rpm, I have incrementally adjusted the jets to 92p,98s. This carb is supposed to flow like 900cfm. So it might be big, Installed eddy 800 AVS thunder series, tuned it fat, tuned it lean still noses over,
Ignition is MSD ready to run distributor with FBO 10 deg bushing initial 25 total 35, new cap rotor wires, Has msd 6al box,but I disconnected it and no change,
I can't understand how I could have a fuel volume issue with 6lbs of pressure and only the .130 needles/seats as the only restriction. I moved the reg. right before the carb to see if the fuel was aerated, no change. Could be the coil,but it's an msd blaster II and not that old, When it noses over in second right after the shift it comes back clean and puls hard to it hits 5000 rpm. Doesn't pop,or make any noise just pulls lazy.

best of 11.24 at 119 mph 1.60 60’. 68 340 S Barracuda Fastback F.A.S.T [IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/2mnnnnt.jpg[/IMG]