Hi, I have a 2000 Plymouth voyager. About a month ago on a hot day, I was driving it and noticed that the A/C was not cooling very well. It was also making a hissing sound under the dash. A day or so later I was feeling a little light headed and went in and they told me I had an irregular heart beat. After a few days of treatment I was feeling well again. A week later I was driving the van again on a hot day and had the A/c on and it still wasnt working right and I heard the same hissing sound again. Again,after a day, I wasnt feeling right again and was told I had an irregular heartbeat and was treated again. I then took the van to the dealer and they told me the evaporator core was leaking. They said it would cost $1750!!!! to fix it. They also charged me $138 dollars just to diagnose it. My question is how many hours does it take to replace the evaporator? Does the whole dash have to come out? Also, is it possible that breathing R134 could have caused the heart problem. I have been just fine for the past 3 weeks. I have heard that the evaporator fails in many chrysler cars and trucks. Is this a weak spot? Has this happened to anybody else here? Any feedback on this would be appreciated. Thanks guys, Ron.