Okay, here is what I came up with. If any of this doesnt sound correct, please could someone reply.
I have double measured everything, and checked things to details. NO cuts or welds have been made at this point. So here it is:

Measuring from the very center of the pinion shaft to the outer edge of the tube end cap on the drivers side should be: 28 3/4"

Measuring from the very center of the pinion shaft to the outer edge of the tube end cap on the pass side should be: 26 1/4"

Measureing from the outer edge on drivers side to the outer edge on the passenger side should be 55"

From the outer edge of end cap to the center of the hole on the spring perche should be 5.5"

The measurement from the center of spring perch to the center of opposite side spring perch should be 44"

If using a standard 8 3/4 B Body axle inside the cut down dana 60 assembly, the center differential should be a 30 spline application.

I am almost certain all my measurments are correct. Hopefully this information can be saved for future reference if the need arises.

Thanks guys!
Tony