Its gone 10.04 but even that pass was taking it easy on the launch so it wouldnt wheel stand. It went 109.5 in the 1/8th and a 135+ 1/4. I dont think it will have a problem going 9.70s once the wheels standing has been tamed. Ron doesnt want to remove the weight from the bumper as he thinks that it is helping put weight on the rear tires for traction, but he is thinking about possibly building removeable weight ballast for the front of the car or even reinstalling the 10 inch converter that may calm down the launches. Either way, he knows he needs to tame the launch down. Ron says it will do a wheelie at will at any track and track condition. The Good tracks just make for much more violent launches and damaging header and oil pan results. I think he should just simply add weight bars to the nose and see how that acts. I dont think wheelie bars are his style either. The 8" ATI converter is really nice and would be ashamed to remove it when it seems to be working so well. The 10" Turbo Action is a nice cnverter as well. It was in his 476" W9 headed Demon and that car would only do big wheel stands when the track conditions were perfect.

10.53 @ 125mph. 1.37 60 foot. Caltracs and Monoleafs, AFCO shocks.

Heads by INDIO MOTOR MACHINE; IMM.
CP Pistons, PC Carbs.