A lot of the LX guys are using BC coilovers(around $1000.00).They make them for the AWDs also. The good thing is that they are height adjustable, so you can lower the car for the summer and raise it up for the winter. These coil overs also have adjustable shock dampning so you have control over that also.You will also have to invest in some adjustable front upper control arms and adjustable rear bushings(from SPC /Eibach around $380.00) if you lower the car(RWD only-AWD is different) Go over to the LX forums and look in the vendor section for "Circuit motorsports". They have the best deals on these parts. UAS would be the go to guys for air bag systems(around $2100.00). I run progress springs/bars& Koni STR-T shocks/struts on my 08 Charger R/T but there is no adjustment,so my car sits aprox. 2.5" lower than stock all the time. I live in Ca. and this setup is liveable with the exception of the most nasty road conditons, speed bumps or driveways. Good luck with your choice of new mopars,D.

2015 Chrysler200s,2008 Charger R/T R&T,1999 Dakota R/T,1999 Viper ACR,1968 Charger R/T.