I have seen some frame clip jobs that are flat out dangerous. I'd have to put it on a hoist and look it over real good. After passing that process, I'd have to drive it a bit to be sure nothing rubs, and it doesn't feel funky going over bumps, dips in the road and other highway obstructions. Nothing worse then a poor driving clipped car, there are so many things that can be messed up easily that are a major undertaking to fix.

Past that, do you like the car? If it doesn't trip your trigger, walk away. Your already considering an engine and trans swap which will involve some wiring changes, possible steering chalenges, exhaust issues, drive shaft issues, and creating engine and trans mounts onto the GM clip.

With a drive train swap, your almost 1/2 way from building one from scratch, so the frame work better be right on, the body better be real solid, and it better have a nice interior that you like. The Dodge business couple is not real plentiful, but there are still good project cars out there, if that body does it for you. Personally, I'd rather have a Plymouth Business coupe, the Dodge (and Chrysler) trunks are too long for my taste.

On the other hand, if you always wanted on of these, your out of pocket expense is pretty good, not considering the cost of the swap ride. Gene