Had the car at the track last Saturday , FINALLY ! Last time the right steering arm bent , and the time prior , I cracked the trans case ....New car bugs ! It was around 84 F and high humidity (The guy pitted next to us said the elevation was around 3450' above sea level - read that as BAD air ) Anyhow the first pass on the car was an easy one, and lifting way before the eyes netted a 10.48 @ 116mph. Since the car went nice and straight , stopped good , and everything else looked OK , I got a little more nerve and made another pass. Launching easy (3000 foot brake ) , this time I held it through the eyes . That netted a 9.75 @ 139.29mph . Thought I saw Elvis out there ?
Woo Hoo ! So that`s what 9`s feel like ! Made another run and went almost as good . a 9.87 @ 138.99mph . I shifted off the shift light (7200) that time and it felt like it was nosing over . The Hemi seems to like 6800 , I`ll change the chip down a little for next time. I wrapped it up at that for the day since it was really hot and humid. From the video the car launched like a brick , so I`m going to loosen up the suspension a little and hit the track again in a couple of weeks .
Chryco

6121349-IMG_6879a.jpg (53 downloads)

Gas is fer washin' parts ....Alky`s fer drinkin' ...Nitro`s fer Racin'!