Good afternoon,
I will try to answer your questions in the order that you wrote them...
- The quality control by Stanton Racing is excellent. I had Stanton Racing build a 472 for me last Summer. I actually had Stanton make some upgrades such as aluminum heads, Comp Cams Hydraulic Camshaft, roller tip rockers and a Milodon Oil Pan and I was not charged extra for the upgrades.
- The 472 is run on Stanton's dyno for tuning and quality control purposes prior to shipping. I actually drove to the Stanton shop in Nicholasville, KY to pick up my engine and he ran it on the dyno for me and gave me the dyno sheet.
- No worries about the Cummins debacle any longer. Stanton has the contract with Mopar Performance to build all of the 426 and 472 Hemi Engines. Ray Barton has the contract to build the 528 Hemi engines

Stanton Racing is a first class operation. Gary Stanton has a completely new and separate building dedicated to the inventory and construction of the 426 and 472 engines only. If you would contact Gary Stanton personally, I know that he would give you the same deal as he gave to me with the upgrades for under $ 15,000.00. Since I picked up the engine, I also saved shipping fees. If you have any other questions, just respond back to me.

Thanks ...