Here's a couple somewhat lousy pics of my car. I run 235/60/15 up front and 275/60/15 out back. 15x7 rims all around. I've burnt a little off the rear tires over the years, and they seem to be wearing evenly, and the black I leave on the streets seems pretty consistant too. The car does have rearched leafs in the rear, so it's got that rake no matter what. Throw on some bigger tires in the rear, and it's quite substantial. However I really like the look. IMO these cars only look good if you have the suspension + wheels/tires setup just right. Next time I'm going with wider tires of the same overall diameter on 15x10's to really get that steamroller look. But for now the 275's are acceptable. In reality, on 7" wide rims, the 275's *may* perform no better than 255's, but I like the extra look of width they give. I'm actually thinking of going with 255/60/15's up front next time instead of the 235's. I think they would fill up the wheel well nicer and no matter what my suspenion gives me plenty of rake. Here's a couple pics, enjoy.

pic1

another

last one