Quote:

look I said I didn't want to bash any one just questioned are you sure they are real like I said contact hemieddy in Michigan when I was looking for a 1965 race hemi headers he told me the best way to spot the more ready available 1980's repos are wielded cast flanges to steel pipes and the pipes were mandrel bent the factory ones are not in fact Eddie has real ones and a repo one. Eddie told me next to each other the repos are night and day different to the real ones. also I have a picture some where showing the factory ones compared to the repos and the tubes were routed different on the drivers side maybe for better starter clearance. why they chose to repo the smaller 64 headers with crossover I have no clue.

Explain to me the three things that you said you detect with the system that the original poster pictured that you don't agree with.
And you still are evading the question why you think the factory pipes aren't welded to the flanges.
If anyone reproduced something back in the 80's it must have been a one of construction for their own needs and nothing else.
Nothing is going to come close in a reproduction as to what the factory mad scientists created in the fabrication of those tubes and pipes.

RF-4C Phantom 69-370 Zweibrucken, Germany