Guys, thanks for all the kudo's. It really means a lot to me coming from THIS group of racers, many of whom I've never met face to face.
After having a day to reflect on it, it looks like someone else was driving my car. My car has ALWAYS been deadly consistant and has carried this drivers no-driving a** to many round wins (and a few race wins).
Saturday at Bristol in the 1/4 mile class, I never got left on (my reaction times .011 to .026) and when I ran the car to the finnish line (see react times) I was never more than .012 sec over dial in, the last 2 rounds dead on w/ .005 and .003
In the 1/8 mile class I had a terrible light (.128) 1st round, bought back in and then my lights were .027, .047, .000, .012 and then I red lighted in the final round against Tim Griffith.(14 minutes after winning my first race at Bristol). When I ran the car to the finnish line (only 2 of 7 rounds), I went dead on w/ .003 and .002.
The tightest race was the 1/8 mile semi-final, me .012, 6.702 off 6.70 dial, his .011, 5.728 off 5.73 dial.
I'm still shaking my head, but I'm ready to try it again. I've always said that "Bristol is a place I like to race, but not enjoy racing at". With the track at over 1200' above sea level, dialing a car car be next to impossible at times.
Sorry this is so long, but I did enjoy saturday.
Again, thanks guys.