Are you on a loose, or tight budget????

I would look into the rhs/indy heads.
ou812 here offers them for I think maybe 1300-1400 complete and ready to use in the chamber CC of your choice. They flow extremely well for an iron head. They're a much beefier casting than factory also and won't crack, leak at the valve cover, and take standard or a w2 header, and can be ported for more flow even. I think they flow 270cfm at .550 lift the way he offers them for the mentioned price. That's with NO porting! You can also get them in the magnum or LA style rocker bosses. same casting, different bosses used. They come with ferrea stainless 2.02 valves, beehive springs and can do a .600 lift maybe a little more.

I got them because they are a great deal and are PROVEN to cut the 10 second number on a 410 in a 3000ish lb car. Since a 360 CAN make the same power with more rpm and given the weight of your car, I would say they would do the trick for you.

These would leave you more money to throw at other things like rockers or the bottom end. In the end you can build an awesome and strong 360 for not a lot.