Quote:

Quote:

the six pack cam i installed was recommended to be installed at 115 center line. this was according to mr sixpack based on my gear ratio and tire height.

Sorry for the confusion, I don't know the specs of the Mr six pack cam (they are not disclosed, but if you have a cam it can be measured/profiled.) I was speculating that they may be close to stock, but with more agressive lobes? Besides, I was just posting "computer simulation" results for comparison, and not having all the specific information avaliable, I had to make some assumptions on intake and exhaust port length, taper and volume. I used flow numbers from a decent flowing stock 906 head, and the 9.5:1 compression that was listed in the original post.

i went round and round trying to see what the exact specs were for the cam and that was a big secret. but after talking with mr six pack and alot of six pack cam users and not hearing a single complaint. i took a leap of faith and installed it. now this was after going through 2 other cams that did not respond well to the six barrel setup. the big point mr sixpack made about his cam was that it was not based on the common chevy lobe design and based on the lobe designs chryslers put out back in the day. this was to take advantage of the lifter dia. so my personal experience went well. i have alot of vacuum, an extremely smooth idle, and great tunability (is that a word?). again this is my street car and that is what i wanted for cruising. if i wanted a 1/4 killer i would have gone in different direction. here is the sheet that cam with the cam that i received.