Quote:

Pressure has everything to do with volume when we're talking about gasses. There's alot more volume of air in a 25 gallon tank at 125psi than there is at 5psi.
My point is this... Density is changed by pressure. Pressure creates more volume. Volume creates friction. Friction slows things down.
Try running out of the door of a burning building with a hundred other people trying to do the same thing. Its a lot faster by yourself(less volume). Alot of people will get through that door, but not at the speed you could get through by yourself(velocity).

I think your confusing mass flow and volume flow. Gallons is a unit of volume. If you said there is a higher mass of air in a tank at 125psi then at 5psi, then that would be correct. The volume is constant, mass increases.
Density is changed by pressure, pressure does not create more volume. Volume does not create friction, friction is caused by objects moving. A change in position.

I don't know if there is a practical limit to the velocity. The more mass flow, the higher your boost will be, to a point where you will start to lose efficiency in the turbo and just heating things up. Any reduction in flow resistance will be a reduction in boost and an increase in efficiency. Again, within practical limits

• 67 coronet 4dr, 383/727/GVOD, blown, EFI, daily driver
  • 230/238, 114°LSA cam, 1.6 rollers, 9:1 comp, 8 psi boost
  • NEW BEST ET - 12.40@110mph...