Quote:

Quote:

Your gonna hate putting the TTIs on, the look and work great but are a PITA to install and remove. just took mine off my dart to use in another project. the next set will be custom. BTW on yours.

Ohh yea i can imagin me lifting the engine everytime they need to be removed for something, i hope the new starter wont get messed up anytime soon as well as the header copper gaskets, or anything requared the remmove of them

What starter are you going to use? I know TTI reccomends Powermaster #9523. PERSONALLY,,,I DON'T reccomend Powermaster #9523!!!!
I had mine off/on 4 times and ended up throwing it in the trash!! Drive went out of it after about 15 starts first time. Screws that hold it all together broke another time. Ate up my convertor ring gear another time. Drive out again after about 35 starts this time. Installed a stock Mopar mini starter this time. Fits better and the bolts are easier to get to. People who say the TTI's are a pain to work on the starter,,,they are being VERY conservative with their wording!!!! I can't give you the proper wording here due to the censoring. I can say that I wish I had never heard of TTI or Powermaster.

If you like drag racing, support your local track.