Quote:

I also have some of Alltrims old NOS blend. Here is a bubble I painted with it. I painted another bubble the same day with TA's paint, mixing and application method can vary the NOS paint formulas color somewhat, in my case TA's argent is pretty much the same every time out of the can and too light, in fact, most bubbles I see on cars at shows are too light. Original "Light" argent was darker than most people are aware of..

The Alltrim paint was darker than TA's paint by a fair amount, if anything I'd say it's almost too light the way it came out for me when prepared per the instructions but that could have been due to my mixing methods. Another variable is the flake, Alltrims flake was noticably larger and truer to my original paint sample part.

Scott:

That picture looks right on. Lighting has everything to do with how the metal flake looks! My point on the TA product was that it is an easy and economical answer to those who don't have the abililty to mix/spray themselves! Now, it's time to get mine out and cover up the 80's desert themes.....Enjoy the holiday weekend.......

6007312-DSCN2463.JPG (63 downloads)
Last edited by Stewpar; 05/28/10 09:16 AM.

Admiration For Multiple Carburetor Vehicles...