The fuel pump is a COMP 250 gph electric pump, -8 lines, dead head style regulator, pressure is set to 5 psi (stainless needle and seat in the carb).

As I read the LM-1 manual, when reading out in lambda, you just make the changes to the carb to get about 1.0 at idle and .85 at WOT. The sensor, at lambda reads a certain voltage and that voltage is independent of fuel. At least that is my interpretation of what I have read. 440Jim’s response confirms that thinking, I think.

I changed the intermediate bleed to .053 from .040 and the boosters dump later in the throttle position. That seems to be going in the right direction. The carb then goes real rich so, I will increase the high speed air bleed next and get back to you guys.

The quick fuel kit is far from being anything standard. It came with .023 HS and .040 Intermediate bleeds and .188 jets. It appears, to get this carb close, I will be looking at .028 or .030 HS and .053 to .058 Intermediate bleeds and jets in the 140 range....maybe.

I am truly struggling here, but I think I am making progress. Without the LM-1, this process would not be possible and I would probably get it to run somewhat and be pig rich and burn everyone’s eyes in the lanes.

If anyone has any additional ideas, please keep them coming.

Bob Spelic