Quote:

Quote:

My 68 dart 270 had chrome on top of the door that ran along the windows, front and back. It also had a small curved piece that went up the back of the rear window on the c-pillar. It was a vinyl top car. Does this molding have a name or code? was it for vinyl top cars only? what years had this chrome, what models? Thanks

STD on 68 and 69 GTS and GT's. I think it probably went onto later years too. And probably 67's. Didn't matter if it was vinyl top or not. All 68 and 69 (probably 67) verts got them because verts had to be GT and GTS.

It may have been an option on 270's. Check http://www.hamtramck-historical.com/ for more concrete answers.

Not STD on 69 GTS's and not available on 67 convertibles AFAIK but STD on 68 and 69 convertibles. I really believe it was optional on ALL 270, GT, and GTS in 68 and 69 as I have seen it both ways on all three of these body styles. 67 already had WAY to much stainless on them...

The funny thing about science is that if you change one miniscule parameter you change the entire outcome to the way you want it.

JB Rhinehart, Realist

A-Body's RULE!