I'll throw my in as well. Dave spent about 4 hours with me at his shop a couple Fridays ago, and went above and beyond the call of duty to help me out with my Daytona project. He and his guys are going to push the envelope a bit with some original parts restoration work, and he made some calls on my behalf to a couple heavy-hitters on the manufacturing side to make sure some concerns of mine were handled. He neither had to do so nor was asked to do so - but voluntarily chose to help me out. Dave literally offered me the shirt off his back, and I do not doubt for a second that he would have given it to me had I even thought I needed it.

It was a pleasure to officially meet him, although we've talked on the phone several times over the years, have been around each other at shows, and have mutual acquaintances through Steve Been and Tom Barcroft. I look forward to stopping by his shop again soon - not to mention perhaps getting to see the fruits of his (automotive) labor/passion in person. Something tells me I'll be just as impressed with those as I am with ECS & Dave.

Gene