Quote:

thats exactly what im talking about. i would have not been as upset if the whole order would have been misplaced somehow, but they got the money that day. which tells me that their priority was getting my money then getting the product to me was somewhere down the line of priority.oh well live and learn i guess.

I'm surprised that they didn't ship your parts as promised; the several times I have used CAP products they came as promised. As to the credit card charges, most vendors charge the card immediately, because in fact it takes them several days to get paid by VISA, M/C, etc., even though the charges instantly show up on your account. Many vendors are now treating C/C's like checks and will not ship products till the card clears. I also have several friends with repair shops that will not start repairs on a car till the card clears, due to issues with not being credited by the banks in a timely fashion. You would think that with the banks computer links that C/C transactions would be completed at the end of the business day, buy unfortunately that is not the case. It also costs the vendor to accept a C/C - there are fees, usually several percent, that the banks charge the vendor to process the transaction.
In any case, I think that your parts not getting shipped as promised was an honest oversight, and not an indication of how CAP does business. As I said, the times that I have used their parts, they were good quality parts, and I received them as promised. Try not to let it spoil your fun, and good luck with your project.