Some good info posted already. For your 700+hp target, this is worth repeating.
" As already said have any block sonic tested"
This is the same for any passenger car, production, block (440, 400, 360, 340, etc).

For your power target, the heads and porting will make the biggest difference. Spend money there and you will not be disappointed.

There are lots of good stroker combinations. I prefer any that uses a 2.200" rod journal, and 0.990" piston pin. 4.375" is the bore size to use. The rod bearing choices with the BB Chevy journal dimension are very good. You can think about align boring the block with aluminum caps for the 440 main bearing size also. Again better bearing selection compared to the 383/400 main bearings.

I really like the 4.250" stroke in the low deck. It fits in the block better than the 4.150" with Mopar rod journals. With a 6.535" steel rod it uses a piston around 1.32" compression height (depending on exact block deck height). Have the crank counterweights no more than 7.25" dia to clear things (like the piston pin boss), my crank was turned down to 7.14" dia, mostly for balance reasons. As I recall, my Callies crank counterweights were "cam cut" to 7.32" and that cleared as a shelf part.

Although there are lots of off the shelf parts, don't be afraid of the cost of a couple custom or modified parts if you decide you want a particular feature (like a 6.700", or 6.635" rod for street use). Custom compression height, flat top, pistons can be bought for just a little more than the same brand piston with off the shelf features. Same for crank journal sizes or counter weight diameter. A few hundred bucks isn't a lot more when you are building 700+ hp. A nice Callies crank ground to your specs is an idea..., but other less expensive cranks will get the job done at that power level.

The attached tables may be out of date, but give you some ideas. The top one is the low deck (9.980") and the bottom one is the raised deck (10.720"). You can adjust deck height as desired. For pump gas compression ratio, you will need to calculate head chamber size and piston to deck, etc. you might need a dish piston with around 14-18 cc dish.

1993 Daytona, 5.50 at 130mph (1/8) 1.19 sixty ft (PG). Link to 572 B1 - Part 1