Quote:

Don't do what I did and just hit it hard! We went from a suspension tune on motor which was loose in the front and tight in the back (car was pulling the front tires maybe 10") and did not adjust when we added the 100 shot of NOS. The results were not good! Car went up and I tried to short shift but must have lifted. We bought these nice shocks for the front but did not use them as we should have and now will have to pay the piper!!. I say start with a tight setting on the front so the car will have to work to get the front up. Start with a loose shock setting in the back so you can blow the tires, then work you way a click or two at a time until you get your desired results. If you make enough power you can tie down the front end and your car may not porpoise. The general tuning of hole placement from Cal tracs is also a good starting point. As said earlier a short shift will bring the front down, but does you no good if you are pointed towards the wall.

Good luck

Diego

Accually Ted the rear shocks were two clicks from full loose, set on #7 allowing more separation in the rear, planting the tire harder resulting in a dead hook and a big wheel stand