Took my wanna bee out today for a wash and dry in the sun while working on my van in the garage.

I'm one of those Tools that don't answer his home phone(if they really need me, they'll call my business line) and I rarely answer my doorbell, which happened to ring today.

"Tell whoever it is No, It's not for sale" I yelled to my girlfriend, anticipating it was someone inquiring about my 69 Bee Clone in the driveway. Close, kinda.

She spent about 10 mins out in the driveway chatting with a middleaged guy named Scott, driving a Land Rover with Maine plates, who was passing through and had to stop to let us know about his dad (who apparently knows of me or at least my car somehow) who is now in his 80's and looking to buy his old 1964 Super Stock Dodge back once more. It wasn't made clear if he's ill or just considering the inevitable we're all sure to face...

Anyhow, this fellow stated his dad is Forrest Pitcock, from Tennesee and was looking to sell his 68 Hemi Road runner to obtain the funds to once again own this memorable super stocker. The son mentioned his dad had a role in development of the Hemi/or Hemi racing in the 60's.

The business card he left with us is full color, reads "Golden Commandos" in gold script, has a pic of an old 64(?) super stock dodge(I believe the car in question?) w/ 712 on the front fender, Golden Commandos on the door, Hamilton Motors on the rear qtr, and further the card reads 1964 World Super Stock Champion, Forrest Pitcock, Driver-Mechanic Email: Forrest@HeartofTN.net 615-563-4028.

Hand-written on the back reads: 1968 Hemi Road Runner, sonofacommando.gmail.com Scott 207-807-6598 .

I believe the fellow who stopped by is Scott. I'm NOT listing the asking price Scott mentioned as Not the point of this post, and after speaking with Tom(Moparts.com) this evening he suggested posting this in the General section or even the RACE SECTION as it's not a "for sale" forum topic, nor do I wish it to be.

I hope this is legit. It's nice to know that some of these old timers are still with us.

Anyone here know either of these gents?

2005 300C Hemi
2014 Ram ProMaster 2500

I Rekey, Repin old Chrysler locks and cut keys by code