I've been giving a lot of thought to setting up the wagon. The B3500 Van that I bought for the 360 magnum does have a full floating Dana 60 with 4.10's. I will be using that after narrowing, installing standard housing ends, Moser axles, and either a detroit locker or spicer suregrip, and 3.55's. I'm going to back half the car using a 4 link and coil overs and mini tub it. I'm not going for the pro street look, Just enough room for a 10.5 tire but building it strong enough to handle high HP from the start instead of a after thought. I'll be connecting the back half to the front subframe and using solid aluminum blocks in place of the rubber bushings on the K member. I will be installing a 6 point roll bar in it also.

I want to keep this stock looking as possible from the outside anyway, and plan on using cop wheels with dog dishes and having the rear wheels widened. My plans are to get all the chassis work complete this summer and start on the motor afterward. I'm not sure about the 360 yet as I have a 70 383 and a 72 400 available too. I'm pretty sure I'm going either procharger or paxton though. I like the turbo idea, but after reading about all the plumbing nightmares both here and on other sites, the S/C's are looking like the better choice for the confines of a F body.